Of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has a number of properties confirmed by scientifically proven tests. The benefits of aloe vera gel are varied: digestive, nutritional, dermatological, cosmetic.
What is Aloe Vera?
Often confused with a cactus because of its thick leaves and its green thorny skin, Aloe Vera is nevertheless part of the family Liliaceae (such as hyacinth, lily, tulip, asparagus, garlic, onion, etc.
Since when Aloe Vera it used?
Generations from the past of the various continents mention herbal welling method of Aloe vera. We note through many testimonials that the use of Aloe has appeared over the centuries for its medicinal values.
How is our Aloe Vera harvested?
Cultivated in the Dominican Republic and in the United States, the used Aloe Vera feet benefit optimal climatic conditions for their perfect development.
The leaves are carefully picked by hand to avoid any deterioration and are harvested only when they are at least 3 years old to have the maximum of active ingredients.
Then, only the mucilage (otherwise called: the pulp) is removed and then stabilized cold.
Forever Living is the only company that only harvests the pulp and cold stabilizes it (patented technology) to keep all the principles of goodness.
What are the good facts of our Aloe Vera?
Indeed aloe vera gel Forever can help you:
- Have beneficial effects on your intestines.
- Sanitize your digestive system.
- Balance your immune system.
- Bring beneficial effects to your skin.
- Increase the activity of fibroblasts
- Have beneficial effects on your musculoskeletal system
- Bring beneficial effects on your intestinal flora
- Provide a useful source of minerals
- Bring a significant source of vitamins
- Prevent, to take care of your health
What is the composition of our Aloe Vera?
Its unique composition gives it many medicinal properties, whatever its mode of consumption, oral or in local application. Aloe vera gel contains more than 200 elements including 80 nutrients:
- vitamines (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12…)
- minerals (calcium, chlorine, copper, chromium, iron, zinc, lithium, magnesium …)
- amino acids (7 of 8 essential, 11 of 14 secondary)
- enzymes (amylase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, oxidase, and phosphatase …)
- mono and poly saccharides (cellulose, glucose, mannose …)
Why choose our Aloe Vera?
In addition, Forever’s Aloe Vera products were the first to receive the I.A.S.C. (International Aloe Scientific Council), which guarantees that the micronutrient content in Aloe Vera Pulp is identical to that of the mucilage in a fresh leaf.
- Our Aloe Vera gel has not been oxidized before storage so that the essential nutrients of the plant are not destroyed.
- Our Aloe Vera gel has not been processed.
- Our Aloe Vera gel is stabilized with a natural process (natural and non-chemical components).
- Our Aloe Vera gel is cold stabilized (the heat destroys the essential nutrients of the gel).
- Our Aloe Vera gel is extracted at mature leaves to keep all the nutrients to its effectiveness.
- Our Aloe Vera gel contains no aloin. Irritant and allergenic substance located between the leaf and the gel.
- The packaging is treated with anti-UV filters, otherwise the gel oxidizes to the light.
- Our products are tested for the quality of the gel and their effectiveness.
- Our products are not tested on animals
- Our products are certified Kosher and Halal
- Our products are distributed in more than 165 countries
- Our products are satisfied or refunded within 30 days